Why Choose Canna-Centers?
- High-quality physicians: All of our licensed physicians have spotless records and are in good standing with the Medical Board of California - we are the most professional physicians in this medical specialty since 2008 - we will educate you about the science of medical cannabis, including Cannabidiol (CBD) so you can understand the best way to improve your quality of life
- We follow Medical Board guidelines: Doing it the right way matters when it comes to medical cannabis - remember that this is not only a medical process but a legal one as well - our physicians follow the medical board guidelines and California law so that your approval is legitimate and defensible in court
- 24/7 Verification: We maintain on-line and live phone verifications 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Attorney Protection Program: Should you need legal advice or representation, we will arrange a free consultation with a reputable and experienced medical cannabis attorney
- We are here for you: Once you are an approved patient, if you have any problems or concerns with your use of medical cannabis, we will assist you any way we can. Our medical practice is here for you - just give us a call!
Warning: Beware of Bogus Clinics
1. Many medical marijuana evaluation offices are not physician-owned! If you get your approval from a layperson-owned office, it is an illegal operation, therefore the recommendation letter is not valid
2. The doctor's office should have a fictitious name permit with the Medical Board which is posted in the office - if they don't have a fictitious name permit, it is an illegal operation, therefore the recommendation letter is not valid
3. If the office offers a "Grow License" or "Cultivation License" for an extra fee, they are ripping you off! There is no such thing as a "grow license" under California law! You would never be able to present this in court! All patients may grow what is "medically necessary” for their personal medical use
4. If the doctor has a suspended license or is on Skype, your recommendation letter is not valid and not defensible in court! Doctors who have had probations or issues with the Medical Board in the past are not a good choice - they have already shown bad judgment and won't be able to help defend you if you need it. All of Canna-Centers doctors have clean licenses and are in this type of practice because they believe in the medical benefits of cannabis. Be aware that you can check on a doctor's history through the Medical Board of California's free website; if you see a probation or other mark on the license, beware that the doctor may not be able to defend you if needed