WE OFFER EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS FOR EVERYONE!
Please read the following before you register:
- When you register for the live or recorded Webinar, you will receive an email with a link and a unique password to be used at the time of the event. The password can only be used one time and cannot be recovered if you delete your email. We recommend that you print your registration email.
- Be aware you can only register for the recorded event AFTER the live event takes place.
- If you are attending the seminar in our office, please arrive 15 minutes prior to the starting time as once the class starts, no entry will be allowed. (Please account for LA traffic!)
- No refunds will be issued, however if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the live event, we will issue you a credit that can be used toward another seminar/webinar.
- Group discounts: we are happy to arrange special seminars/webinars if you have a group of 20 or more. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
- No pets or children under the age of 16 will be allowed to attend the lectures in the Lawndale classroom.
- Seminar/webinar content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, resold, published or used in any way, in whole or in part, without prior written agreement.
- All of your information is confidential and will never be shared with any third party.